Wayzata Bay Charters has adopted new guidelines to better protect against the Covid19 Virus, Starting Immediately we will be implementing the following Policy’s and Standards:
- Prior to Every Cruise, Our Boats will go thru a Deep Cleaning and Sanitizing process to include Sanitizing of all Surface Areas, Railings, Glass, Door Handles, Tables, Chairs and Restrooms.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for Guest use at the Entrance of all Boats.
- All Crew Handling Food and Beverages will be wearing Protective Gloves and Masks.
- Boat Capacity’s have been reduced to allow for Social Distancing. All of our Boats Have large amounts of Outside Open air areas, Up to 70% outside open air.
- To help reduce the spread of the Virus We will only be accepting Credit and Debits cards for payment.
- All Food will be served by a single Trained and Screened crew member, no Buffet Style food will be served for safety reasons.
- These Policy’s Have been recommended by the CDC and we plan to have them in effect until further notice.