Wayzata Bay Charters has adopted new guidelines to better protect against the Covid19 Virus, Starting Immediately we will be implementing the following Policy’s and Standards:
As of July 25th 2020, Guests are now required to wear Masks when entering or exiting the Boat or Seated in an Indoor area. Once seated outside you may remove your masks, Inside seating you may remove your masks while eating or drinking.
- Prior to Every Cruise, Our Boats will go thru a Deep Cleaning and Sanitizing process to include Sanitizing of all Surface Areas, Railings, Glass, Door Handles, Tables, Chairs and Restrooms.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for Guest use at the Entrance of all Boats.
- All Crew Handling Food and Beverages will be wearing Protective Gloves and Masks.
- Boat Capacity’s have been reduced to allow for Social Distancing. All of our Boats Have large amounts of Outside Open air areas, Up to 70% outside open air.
- To help reduce the spread of the Virus We will only be accepting Credit and Debits cards for payment.
- All Food will be served by a single Trained and Screened crew member, no Buffet Style food will be served for safety reasons.
- These Policy’s Have been recommended by the CDC and we plan to have them in effect until further notice.